May

Taking A Doctor Who London Tour Can Be Fun And Exciting

Custom tours of paris

If you are considering taking a Doctor Who London tour, you should also take a Downton Abbey tour as well because though fictional, the abbey’s setting takes place in historical Yorkshire County. When you take a Downton abbey travel tour, you can also see the village of Bampton which is in Oxfordshire including St Mary’s Church and the local library which were used for the entranceway to the cottage hospital. While the rights to broadcast the show Downton Abbey are enjoyed in more than a hundred countries, only by taking English film set tours can you see where it was actually filmed.

When you get around to taking your Doctor Who London tour, you should also take a British castle tour as well. Notably, you will enjoy a Highclere castle tour and will likely be blown away by its beauty. While there, you will find that the Doctor Who London tour can show you all of the areas that have been used in the show over the last fifty years and can get some great historical information about London in the process. You will leave far more cultured about history and entertainment than when you came.

Written by Best Travel Magazine. Posted in Downton abbey tour, Earl and countess of carnarvon, Niche travel

Trackback from your site.

Comments (11)

• September 6, 2013 at 9:44 am |

I had no idea that there was an entire tour dedicated to Doctor Who. I am a huge fan of the show and now, I have to take this tour. Thank you so much for the information.

• February 14, 2014 at 10:03 pm |

I am traveling to the UK next month and I think now I am definitely going to take a Doctor Who tour. It sounds like it will be a real hoot to do.

• March 16, 2014 at 9:05 pm |